Skip to content
English French German Italian Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish Irish
Historia Utwórz PDF Drukuj Wyślij znajomemu
18.02.2008.

polski

deutsch

Geschichte

ImageDie Geschichte der Schule, in der sich heute  das II. Allgemeinbildende Lyzeum  befindet, reicht bis in die dreißiger Jahre zurück. Die Gründung einer neuen Schule wurde vom Wojewoden Grażyński und dem schlesischen Parlament befürwortet. Im Jahre 1932 wurde das Bauprojekt von Tchórzewski angenommen. Am 15.03.1935 wurde das hervorragend ausgestattete Gebäude  übergeben. Der erste Leiter der öffentlichen Schule Nr. 5 war Oskar Dechow. Auf Beschluss des Ministeriums für religiöse Angelegenheiten benannte man die Schule nach dem seinerzeit noch lebenden Marschall Józef Piłsudski.

In den turbulenten dreißiger und vierziger Jahren erfüllte das Gebäude verschiedene, nicht immer dem Ursprung entsprechende Funktionen. Im Jahre 1938 waren in dem Gebäude Soldaten stationiert, die auf den Einsatzbefehl für eine militärische Aktion im tschechischen Olsagebiet warteten. Während der nationalsozialistischen Besatzung  befand sich  hier von 1939 bis 1941 die deutsche Schule. Im Juni 1941 errichtete die nationalsozialistische Führung dort ein Lazarett. Die Schüler wurden in ein Privathaus verlegt

Als am 15.04.1945 der Unterricht wieder aufgenommen werden sollte, war das Gebäude so beschädigt, dass der Unterricht in einem Ersatzgebäude stattfinden musste. Am 20.07.1945 wurde das Schulgebäude wieder an die Schüler übergeben. Damit das neue Schuljahr unter würdigen Bedingungen beginnen konnte, wurde es renoviert.

Am 1.09.1948 wurde hier die allgemeinbildende Mädchenschule  (Grundstufe und Lyzeum) gegründet. Die Schulzeit betrug damals elf Jahre. Die ersten Oberschülerinnen kamen aus zwei verschiedenen Schulen: aus der aufgelösten Schwesternschule Urszulanek und dem Lyzeum Powstańców Śląskich, das zur Knabenschule umgewandelt wurde. Drei Jahre später, vom  17.05. bis 18.06.1951, wurden die ersten Abiturprüfungen abgenommen. In der Zeit vom September 1953 bis zum Jahre 1961 befand sich hier das staatliche pädagogische Lyzeum.
Im Jahre 1961 wurde die Schule nach Hanka Sawicka benannt. Zwei Jahre später wurde das Lyzeum koedukativ. Im Schuljahre 1974/75  wurden das Abendlyzeum und die Berufsschule ins Leben gerufen. Aufgrund eines Brandes im  I. Allgemeinbildenden Lyzeum (Powstańców Ślaskich) im Jahre 1981 wurden die Schüler übergangsweise auch in unserer Schule  unterrichtet.
1996 wurde der Name der Schule, Hanka Sawicka, aufgehoben und die Schule blieb drei Jahre namenslos. Auf Antrag der Lehrer, Eltern und Schüler wurde die Schule am 27.12.1999 nach Andrzeja Frycza Modrzewskiego benannt.

english

ImageThe history of the school, which now houses the Second Secondary School, dates back to the thirties. The initiative of the educational authorities in Rybnik, who were calling for the creation of a new facility, was supported by the governor Grażyński and the Silesian Sejm. The building project designed by Tchórzewski was adopted in 1932. On 15th March 1935 the well-equipped building was opened. The first superintendent of the General State School No. 5 was Oskar Dechow.

By the decision of the Ministry of Religion and Public Education, the school was given the name of the still living then Marshal Józef Piłsudski.

The turbulent thirties and forties were the days when the building served different purposes - not always in line with its original function. In 1938 soldiers waiting for the order to start military operation in the Czechoslovak Zaolzie were stationed in the building. During the Nazi occupation a German school functioned in the current building (1939 - 1941). In June 1941 the occupation authorities placed a military hospital there. Students were moved to one of the private houses.

The school building suffered damage during the war in 1945. Therefore, when on 15th April 1945 the classes were resumed, lessons were held in a substitute building. On 20th July 1945 the building in Mikołowska Street was put at the students’ disposal. At the same time, it was decided to renovate the edifice, so that the work in the new school year began in decent conditions.

In the years 1945 - 1948 the Local Commission for the Education of the Unqualified Teachers, which organized training courses, operated in the school.

On 1st September 1948 the Girls’ Comprehensive Primary and Secondary School was established. In this newly created educational institution the students were taught in the course of an eleven-grade system. The first pupils of the higher grades were girls from the Ursuline Sisters’ School, which had been closed down, and the Silesian Insurgents Secondary School (Liceum im. Powstańców Śląskich), which was converted into a school for men. Three years later from 17th May to 18th June 1951 the first Matura school-leaving exam was held in the building in Mikołowska Street. In September 1953 the Pedagogic Secondary School was established in the school building (teachers were trained there till 1961).

In 1961 the school was named after Hanka Sawicka. Two years later the school became coeducational. In the 1974-1975 school year the Workers' Secondary School was established (later it became the School for Adults) and the Vocational School. In 1981 after the fire in the Silesian Insurgents Secondary School the Second Secondary School became temporarily a place of learning for pupils from the school in Kosciuszko Street.

The year 1996 brought the abolition of the name Hanka Sawicka. After three years of functioning as a "nameless" Second Secondary School, on 27th December 1999 the school was given the name of Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski at the request of school teachers, parents and students.

Zmieniony ( 29.06.2012. )
 
« poprzedni artykuł   następny artykuł »

Gimnazjum

strona www Gimnazjum Dwujęzycznego nr 18 w Rybniku:

g18.rybnik.pl

Zamów biuletyn






Logowanie






Hasło?